- Access Belize's impressive, remote Caracol ruins with a guide
- Learn the history of ancient Mayan people and climb the Caana temple, still the tallest building in the country
- Go caving and swim beneath a waterfall in the Mountain Pine Ridge Reserve
- Ideal for adventurous travelers who want to combine history and nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointCayo Welcome Center in San Ignacio Town
Free hotel pick ups within San Ignacio Town ONLY.
Hotel pick ups outside of San Ignacio Town incur extra charges (please select "Tour & Hotel pick-up" option).
Return DetailsSame as pick up location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY GoMaya Belize Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Caracol with Rio Frio Cave and Big Rock Falls From San Ignacio.