Don’t worry—here are some similar options
5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore Cabo San Lucas’s coast on a guided scuba diving excursion. Bring your certification card and USB stick for this two-tank dive and your guide will photograph you with sea turtles, subtropical fish, rays and other colorful marine life at one of the more than 12 dive sites between Santa Maria Bay and Punta Arena. Experience Baja’s undersea life for the first time or discover new sites in the area.
- Experience the rich marine life of Cabo San Lucas on this 2-tank dive
- Let your guide capture memorable underwater photos of your excursion
- Dive with a small group for an intimate encounter with Baja’s East Cape
- Enjoy a 30-minute refresher before your dive and all equipment included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Dive Equipment Rental
Departure & Return
Blvd. Tiburon, La Playa, B.C.S., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY East Cape Explorers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Tank Dive for Certified Divers - San Jose del Cabo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Tank Dive for Certified Divers - San Jose del Cabo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Tank Dive for Certified Divers - San Jose del Cabo?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Tank Dive for Certified Divers - San Jose del Cabo
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesSan Jose del CaboScuba Diving - Baja California SurScuba Diving - Cabo San LucasScuba Diving - Los CabosCategory