3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Camino Del Cañon Km28 Costa Azul, 23400 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
Puede encontrar la dirección exacta en Apple & Google Maps
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Canopy Costa Azul Eco-Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Costa Azul Ziplines Eco-Adventure?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Costa Azul Ziplines Eco-Adventure?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Costa Azul Ziplines Eco-Adventure?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Costa Azul Ziplines Eco-Adventure?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It's a bit of a bummer than you can't use your own gopro or camera equipment on the ziplines, but I understand part of the reason is for our own safety (but a helmet or chest mount wouldn't compromise safety)." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Costa Azul Ziplines Eco-Adventure
2 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsClimbingExtremePorts of Call ToursZipliningWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCabo San LucasSan Jose del CaboLos CabosShore Excursions - Baja California SurClimbing - Baja California SurExtreme - Baja California SurPorts of Call Tours - Baja California SurZiplining - Baja California SurShore Excursions - Cabo San LucasClimbing - Cabo San LucasExtreme - Cabo San LucasPorts of Call Tours - Cabo San LucasZiplining - Cabo San LucasShore Excursions - Los CabosClimbing - Los CabosExtreme - Los CabosPorts of Call Tours - Los CabosZiplining - Los CabosCategory