6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at the main lobby, please be ready 10 min before pick up time
- Marina Cabo San Lucas, El Medano Ejidal, Marina, 23479 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alex Garcia Tours in Los Cabos
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunset Dinner Show Cruise Tour in Cabo San Lucas?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunset Dinner Show Cruise Tour in Cabo San Lucas?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sunset Dinner Show Cruise Tour in Cabo San Lucas?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunset Dinner Show Cruise Tour in Cabo San Lucas?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCatamaran Cruises Dining ExperiencesSunset CruisesWater ToursDinner CruisesPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan Jose del CaboShore Excursions - Baja California SurCatamaran Cruises - Baja California SurDining Experiences - Baja California SurSunset Cruises - Baja California SurWater Tours - Baja California SurDinner Cruises - Baja California SurPorts of Call Tours - Baja California SurFull-day Tours - Baja California SurShore Excursions - Cabo San LucasCatamaran Cruises - Cabo San LucasDining Experiences - Cabo San LucasSunset Cruises - Cabo San LucasWater Tours - Cabo San LucasDinner Cruises - Cabo San LucasPorts of Call Tours - Cabo San LucasFull-day Tours - Cabo San LucasShore Excursions - Los CabosCatamaran Cruises - Los CabosDining Experiences - Los CabosSunset Cruises - Los CabosWater Tours - Los CabosDinner Cruises - Los CabosPorts of Call Tours - Los CabosFull-day Tours - Los CabosCategory