5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Board a glass-bottom boat in Cabo San Lucas and watch the colorful fish and other marine life swimming beneath the vessel. This 45-minute boat ride takes you to Los Cabos’ main attractions: the Arch, sea lion colony, Lover's Beach, Pelican’s Rock and more. Spend time shopping or lounging on the beach, with the option to catch the shuttle back to your hotel whenever you'd like.
- Glass-bottom boat tour from Cabo San Lucas
- Cruise to Land's End, where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific
- See colorful sea life beneath the boat
- See Lover's Beach, Pelican Rock, and the famous Cabo Arch
Saved to wishlist!
45 Minute Boat Ride
Visit the Cabo Arch, Sea Lion Colony, Lover's Beach, Divorced Beach
Optional beach time (if sea conditions allow it)
Shopping or additional beach time
Entrance Port Fee 1 Usd
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our guide will pick you up at the main lobby of your hotel. Please be ready 10 minutes in advance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with heart concerns or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Esperanza's Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Glass-Bottom Boat Cruise in Cabo San Lucas?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Glass-Bottom Boat Cruise in Cabo San Lucas?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Glass-Bottom Boat Cruise in Cabo San Lucas?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Glass-Bottom Boat Cruise in Cabo San Lucas?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Glass-Bottom Boat Cruise in Cabo San Lucas
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursGlass Bottom Boat ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCabo San LucasSan Jose del CaboBus Tours - Baja California SurWater Tours - Baja California SurGlass Bottom Boat Tours - Baja California SurHalf-day Tours - Baja California SurBus Tours - Cabo San LucasWater Tours - Cabo San LucasGlass Bottom Boat Tours - Cabo San LucasHalf-day Tours - Cabo San LucasBus Tours - Los CabosWater Tours - Los CabosGlass Bottom Boat Tours - Los CabosHalf-day Tours - Los CabosCategory