10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This is the ideal tour for wine lovers. Take the hassle out of planning transport, as you’ll be picked up from your hotel and transferred between the two wineries you visit in La Rioja. You’ll be in a small-group, so you can customize your itinerary to suit your needs. Have the ultimate worry-free day as admission tickets, wine-tasting, and a three-course lunch are all included.
- Delicious 3-course lunch in a winery included
- Visit two renowned Taste the wines of three renowned wineries in La Rioja
- Stress-free day with entrance fees included
- Round-trip transport from San Sebastian accommodation included
Saved to wishlist!
Guided winery visit and wine tasting at one centenary-old winery of La Rioja Region
Wine tastings at two other wineries of the Region (two wines per winery)
Friendly local guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All Fees and Taxes
Any additional food or wine tastings not specified.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- Please include your pick-up location in San Sebastian at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Basque
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rioja Full Experience Tour from San Sebastian with Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Rioja Full Experience Tour from San Sebastian with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rioja Full Experience Tour from San Sebastian with Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rioja Full Experience Tour from San Sebastian with Lunch?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "If you love wine, this is a must while you are in the area." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Rioja Full Experience Tour from San Sebastian with Lunch
6 hours 25 minutes
1 day 1 hour
9 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSan SebastianFood Tours - Basque CountryBus Tours - Basque CountryWine Tastings - Basque CountryFull-day Tours - Basque CountryFood Tours - BilbaoBus Tours - BilbaoWine Tastings - BilbaoFull-day Tours - BilbaoFood Tours - SantanderBus Tours - SantanderWine Tastings - SantanderFull-day Tours - SantanderCategory