- Explore San Sebastian with ease and speed by battery-powered Orbea bike
- See more than on foot: ideal overview for first-time visitors and those pushed for time
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure, with bike and helmet provided
- Group limited to maximum of four participants
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Behind the Boulevard in the Old Town of San Sebastian
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Recommended height: between 1.5 and 1.9 meters
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY GO LOCAL SAN SEBASTIAN
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff