4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
'Txakoli' is a lightly sparkling white wine predominantly from the Basque region: its green bottles dominate San Sebastian’s bars. This half-day tour lifts the lid on its secrets at two 'txakoli'-producing coastal towns: Getaria and Zarautz. Tour both towns, and visit a Getaria 'txakolindegi' (winery) to see and learn about its vineyards and taste its wines alongside local delicacies. Upgrade for a private tour, with just you and your guide.
- Half-day Geratia and Zarautz txakoli wine tour from San Sebastian
- Travel by vineyards to two coastal towns in the Getariako Txakolina denomination of origin
- See Zarautz and explore Getaria as you learn about their history
- Tour the vineyards of a traditional txakoli winery
- Taste txakoli wines with pintxos and other local delicacies
- Air-conditioned transport with hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Upgrade for a private tour with just you and your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle (if option selected)
Txakoli wine tasting and traditional snacks at txakoli house
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- San Sebastian Airport, San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Local Experts Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Txakoli winery small group tour with tasting in Getaria and Zarautz?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Txakoli winery small group tour with tasting in Getaria and Zarautz?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Txakoli winery small group tour with tasting in Getaria and Zarautz?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Txakoli winery small group tour with tasting in Getaria and Zarautz
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSan SebastianFood Tours - Basque CountryBus Tours - Basque CountryWine Tastings - Basque CountryHistorical Tours - Basque CountryHalf-day Tours - Basque CountryFood Tours - BilbaoBus Tours - BilbaoWine Tastings - BilbaoHistorical Tours - BilbaoHalf-day Tours - BilbaoFood Tours - SantanderBus Tours - SantanderWine Tastings - SantanderHistorical Tours - SantanderHalf-day Tours - SantanderCategory