1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Sunscreen, souvenir, water
Departure & Return
2701 Barnard Way Parking lot 5 south, Santa Monica, CA 90405, USA
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/5/2021 - 6/24/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY kapowui surf lessons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 1 Hour 30 Minutes Venice Beach Surf Lesson?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 1 Hour 30 Minutes Venice Beach Surf Lesson?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1 Hour 30 Minutes Venice Beach Surf Lesson?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesStand Up PaddleboardingSports Lessons SurfingSurfing Lessons Water SportsClasses & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesUnique ExperiencesSanta MonicaUnique Experiences - CaliforniaStand Up Paddleboarding - CaliforniaSports Lessons - CaliforniaSurfing - CaliforniaSurfing Lessons - CaliforniaUnique Experiences - Los AngelesStand Up Paddleboarding - Los AngelesSports Lessons - Los AngelesSurfing - Los AngelesSurfing Lessons - Los AngelesUnique Experiences - Long BeachStand Up Paddleboarding - Long BeachSports Lessons - Long BeachSurfing - Long BeachSurfing Lessons - Long BeachCategory