40 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Set your own sightseeing schedule in Santander with a City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus tour. Explore the Spanish city aboard an open-top, double-decker bus with a 24-hour pass. See Santander Cathedral, Cantabrian Maritime Museum, Paseo Pereda, and El Sardinero beach, hopping on and off at any of the 10 well-placed stops around the city. You’ll also benefit from onboard audio commentary.
- City Sightseeing tour of Santander by hop-on hop-off bus
- Create a personalized sightseeing itinerary and explore Santander at leisure
- See top Santander attractions such as Parque de Matalenas and Paseo Pereda
- Hop on and off as many times as you wish at any of the 10 stops
- Enjoy entertaining audio commentary on board the bus
- Mobile entry ticket available for extra convenience
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited hop-on hop-off for 24 hours
On-board audio commentary available in several languages + free headphones
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tours depart from 10:45am - 6:00pm/8:00pm (varies according to month).
- Tours depart every 30 - 60 minutes (varies according to month).
- A full loop of the tour takes 40 minutes.
- This tour operates from 30th March - 20th October.
- The tour runs on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays only until 26th May.
- The tour runs daily from the 1st June - 13th October.
- Mobile and paper vouchers are accepted for this tour. Vouchers can be redeemed at any of the stops along the route.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - Europe
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during City Sightseeing Santander Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during City Sightseeing Santander Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during City Sightseeing Santander Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during City Sightseeing Santander Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSantanderHop on Hop Off - BilbaoBus Tours - BilbaoCity Tours - BilbaoAudio Guides - BilbaoHop on Hop Off - San SebastianBus Tours - San SebastianCity Tours - San SebastianAudio Guides - San SebastianHop on Hop Off - SegoviaBus Tours - SegoviaCity Tours - SegoviaAudio Guides - SegoviaCategory