- Explore Galicia's picturesque Atlantic coast, and learn the region's history
- Visit important sights—Finisterre Lighthouse and Santuario da Virxe da Barca
- Enjoy a central departure spot at Plaza de Galicia in Santiago de Compostela
- Get convenient transportation, with guide, in an air-conditioned coach
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Departure From: Plaza de Galicia in front of Massimo Dutti. 9:00 am. The staff of Tour Galicia will be waiting with RED JACKET for the check in of the costumers. Recommendable to be 10 min. before departure. Address: Plaza de Galicia (Hotel Universal) Directions: That Square it is the city center, where many busses depart from. Airport bus stop. Dates: See Availability Return point: Plaza de Galicia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Galicia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The day was very rainy so I’d advise you dress appropriately." See review