- This tour makes exploring the Finisterre region seamless and stress-free
- Round-trip transit from Santiago de Compostela via comfortable bus
- Explore the Costa da Morte, and spy lighthouses and waterfalls
- Visit churches, learn about the area’s ancient history, and more
Departure & Return
The starting point is located in the middle of Santiago, at the door of Hotel Universal
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Santiago Excursiones
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands