Departure & Return
The start of the visit is the Obradoiro but another meeting point can be determined to suit the client.
|Tuesday:||11:00 AM - 01:30 PM05:00 PM - 07:30 PM|
|Thursday:||11:00 AM - 01:30 PM05:00 PM - 07:30 PM|
|Saturday:||11:00 AM - 01:30 PM|
Depending on the group and what we do, we will end up in the Alameda Park (Paseo da Ferradura) or not, but generally that is the place of completion.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY DESTINO NOROESTE VISITAS GUIADAS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands