8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore Santorini’s stunning caldera on this cruise with pickup from the Port of Athinios. You’ll see the active crater on the lava island Nea Kameni and dip your feet in the hot springs of Palea Kameni. On Thirassia, you’ll have free time to swim at the beach, have a waterside lunch at your own expense, or simply explore the Village of Manolas.
- Get an overview of Santorini’s stunning volcanic caldera
- See the active crater and sail through the Palea Kameni hot springs
- Free time on Thirassia for lunch, beaching, or exploring the village
- Convenient round-trip transportation from the Port of Athinios
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up from meeting points in Santorini
Food and drinks
Entrance fee to the volcano (4,00Euro)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up and return transfer from specific meeting points in Oia, Imerovigli, Firostefani, Fira, Kamari, Perissa, Akrotiri, Emporio, Karterados and Megalochori.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cretan Holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Santorini Caldera Cruise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Santorini Caldera Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Santorini Caldera Cruise?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Santorini Caldera Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Some swimmers commented that more time to swim to the hot springs should have been allowed." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Santorini Caldera Cruise
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursDay CruisesFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSantoriniBus Tours - Cyclades IslandsNature and Wildlife - Cyclades IslandsWater Tours - Cyclades IslandsDay Cruises - Cyclades IslandsFull-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsBus Tours - KosNature and Wildlife - KosWater Tours - KosDay Cruises - KosFull-day Tours - KosBus Tours - BodrumNature and Wildlife - BodrumWater Tours - BodrumDay Cruises - BodrumFull-day Tours - BodrumCategory