5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience Santorini’s volcanic landscapes from the blue Aegean when you book this great-value catamaran cruise with transfers, BBQ lunch, and soft and alcoholic drinks. Choose between a day cruise, which sails from Amoudi Bay across the caldera to Vlychada Marina, or a sunset cruise, which runs in reverse to capture the perfect sunset. Both include stops at Red Beach, White Beach or Mesa Pigadia Beach, and the Santorini Hot Springs.
- Glide across the blue Aegean in a catamaran at sunset or during the day
- Feast on a Greek BBQ meal prepared onboard your craft, with drinks
- Snorkel the warm waters and colorful rocks of the Santorini Hot Springs
- Numbers are capped at 14 travelers, ensuring an intimate experience
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Towels are not provided on this tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our Reservation department will contact you to inform you regarding the closest meeting point to
your Hotel/Accommodation, accessible by our vehicles, as well as the pick up time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Santorini Yachting Club
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during SP Comfort Day or Sunset Cruise incl. Meal & Drinks?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during SP Comfort Day or Sunset Cruise incl. Meal & Drinks?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during SP Comfort Day or Sunset Cruise incl. Meal & Drinks?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
SP Comfort Day or Sunset Cruise incl. Meal & Drinks
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Dining ExperiencesLunch CruisesWater ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSantoriniCatamaran Cruises - Cyclades IslandsDining Experiences - Cyclades IslandsLunch Cruises - Cyclades IslandsWater Tours - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsCatamaran Cruises - KosDining Experiences - KosLunch Cruises - KosWater Tours - KosHalf-day Tours - KosCatamaran Cruises - BodrumDining Experiences - BodrumLunch Cruises - BodrumWater Tours - BodrumHalf-day Tours - BodrumCategory
Red Beach Tours & TicketsPort of Santorini (Athinios Port) Tours & TicketsSkaros Rock Tours & TicketsNea Kameni Tours & TicketsWhite Beach Tours & TicketsPyrgos (Pyrgos Kallistis) Tours & TicketsPerivolos Beach Tours & TicketsFira–Oia Hike Tours & TicketsWhite Door Theater (White Door Theatro) Tours & TicketsAkrotiri Tours & TicketsThirasia (Therasia) Tours & Tickets