5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See the highlights of Santorini from the water on this luxurious, half-day catamaran tour. Pick from morning or afternoon tour times, and meet your private vehicle directly at your hotel, after which you’ll be transferred to the port. Once aboard the catamaran, you’ll set sail on a sightseeing tour, and will see highlights including the Red Beach, White Beach, Santorini’s caldera, and more. This private tour also includes multiple swimming stops, a full meal on board, unlimited drinks, and other creature comforts.
- A private catamaran tour is a perfectly luxurious way to see Santorini
- Pick from morning or afternoon departure times to suit your schedule
- A full meal, swimming breaks, unlimited drinks, and more are included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off make logistics seamless
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Beach towels & bathrobes provided
WiFi On Board,limited to smart use
Movies for children available on board
Round-trip private transfer
Transport by private vehicle
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Transportation from/to your accommodation with our A/C 9 seat luxury private mini van (upon request). In case you have your own transportation, you have to be on board 10’ before departure time.
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Vlyhada Marine
- Athinios Ferry Port, Órmos Athiniós, Greece
- Santorini Old Harbor, 847 00, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- For the Lead Traveller/Group Leader, we require the information below: Full Name | Passport | Age:Adult/Child/Infant | Gender: Male/Female | Nationality
- The information requested for rest of the passenger are: Full Name | Age: Adult/Child/Infant | Gender: Male/Female | Nationality
- During our cruise you should carry your passport or a photo of it. It has been a requirement by the Greek Port Authorities since 01/01/2018. If someone does not have one of these, it is a reason to cancel the cruise.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sail Away - Santorini Catamaran Sailing
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santorini Half Day Catamaran Private Cruise incl. Meal, Drinks & Free Transport?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Santorini Half Day Catamaran Private Cruise incl. Meal, Drinks & Free Transport?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Santorini Half Day Catamaran Private Cruise incl. Meal, Drinks & Free Transport?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santorini Half Day Catamaran Private Cruise incl. Meal, Drinks & Free Transport?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Santorini Half Day Catamaran Private Cruise incl. Meal, Drinks & Free Transport
1 hour 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCatamaran Cruises Dining ExperiencesSunset CruisesLunch CruisesDay CruisesWater ToursDinner CruisesPorts of Call ToursSailingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSantoriniShore Excursions - Cyclades IslandsCatamaran Cruises - Cyclades IslandsDining Experiences - Cyclades IslandsSunset Cruises - Cyclades IslandsLunch Cruises - Cyclades IslandsDay Cruises - Cyclades IslandsWater Tours - Cyclades IslandsDinner Cruises - Cyclades IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Cyclades IslandsSailing - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsShore Excursions - KosCatamaran Cruises - KosDining Experiences - KosSunset Cruises - KosLunch Cruises - KosDay Cruises - KosWater Tours - KosDinner Cruises - KosPorts of Call Tours - KosSailing - KosHalf-day Tours - KosShore Excursions - BodrumCatamaran Cruises - BodrumDining Experiences - BodrumSunset Cruises - BodrumLunch Cruises - BodrumDay Cruises - BodrumWater Tours - BodrumDinner Cruises - BodrumPorts of Call Tours - BodrumSailing - BodrumHalf-day Tours - BodrumCategory
Nea Kameni Tours & TicketsPerivolos Beach Tours & TicketsSkaros Rock Tours & TicketsFira–Oia Hike Tours & TicketsRed Beach Tours & TicketsPyrgos (Pyrgos Kallistis) Tours & TicketsWhite Beach Tours & TicketsThirasia (Therasia) Tours & TicketsWhite Door Theater (White Door Theatro) Tours & TicketsAkrotiri Tours & TicketsPort of Santorini (Athinios Port) Tours & Tickets