5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Watch the sun sink into the Aegean Sea on a 5-hour sailing cruise from Vlychada Marina to the Santorini caldera. Drop anchor off picture-perfect Red Beach to swim and snorkel in the clear water, and enjoy drinks on deck as you spot rock formations and the Akrotiri lighthouse. At the volcanic caldera, swim in natural hot springs and explore brilliant beaches, then enjoy a fresh BBQ dinner by the shore. Make a final swimming stop at Mesa Pigadia beach before returning to shore.
- 5-hour sailing cruise to Santorini's caldera
- Snorkel and swim along the coast
- Enjoy dinner and unlimited drinks
- Get perfect views of the island at sunset
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Instant confirmation
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Unnamed Road, Vlichada 847 03, Greece
In front of Notos hotel in Vlychada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Barca Sailing Daily Cruises
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunset Caldera Sailing Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sunset Caldera Sailing Cruise?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunset Caldera Sailing Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sunset Caldera Sailing Cruise
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesSunset CruisesLunch CruisesDay CruisesWater ToursSailingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSantoriniDining Experiences - Cyclades IslandsSunset Cruises - Cyclades IslandsLunch Cruises - Cyclades IslandsDay Cruises - Cyclades IslandsWater Tours - Cyclades IslandsSailing - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsDining Experiences - KosSunset Cruises - KosLunch Cruises - KosDay Cruises - KosWater Tours - KosSailing - KosHalf-day Tours - KosDining Experiences - BodrumSunset Cruises - BodrumLunch Cruises - BodrumDay Cruises - BodrumWater Tours - BodrumSailing - BodrumHalf-day Tours - BodrumCategory
Perivolos Beach Tours & TicketsRed Beach Tours & TicketsSkaros Rock Tours & TicketsWhite Door Theater (White Door Theatro) Tours & TicketsThirasia (Therasia) Tours & TicketsWhite Beach Tours & TicketsFira–Oia Hike Tours & TicketsPort of Santorini (Athinios Port) Tours & TicketsPyrgos (Pyrgos Kallistis) Tours & TicketsAkrotiri Tours & TicketsNea Kameni Tours & Tickets