Explore our promoted experiences
- Eastern São Miguel’s scenic highlights from Ponta Delgada with a small group
- Visit a secluded mountain church and admire views of the island’s coastline
- See volcanic springs and gas vents in action at Furnas Lake (hot spring is optional)
- Eat a lunch of traditional stew slow-cooked in the thermal ground
Departure & Return
Pick-ups in Ponta Delgada city are included. If staying outside of Ponta Delgada, the meeting point is the tourist information office in Av. Infante Dom Henrique in the city center.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Instant confirmation at time of booking
- Pick-up information required upon booking
- Hotel pick-up is provided in Ponta Delgada city, please inquire about any other pickup locations for an additional fee
- Pickup in Ponta Delgada takes place between 9:00am and 9:20am
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pure Azores
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms