Explore our promoted experiences
- Save searching for the start point and opt for a hotel pickup
- Learn all about the local species of dolphins and whales
- Enjoy easy entry with prebooked Terra Nostra admission
- See the seasonal highlights of the botanical gardens on a tour
Departure & Return
From Ponta Delgada city center by auto, head East along the coast and follow directions to Vila Franca do Campo. Once in Vila Franca do Campo, descend towards sea level and the Marina where our Base and Yellow Boats are stationed, and Free Parking can be found.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Eat light, bring your personal water supply, towel, swim suit, full change of clothing, sunscreen and chapstick. Light food is permitted, and a Camera is essential - protect any personal equipment!
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- English is the official language, but our team is multinational and will do their best to accommodate your preferred language (this is not guaranteed)
- At the Gardens, all individuals are responsible to comply with the garden’s rules
- Special Dietary Restrictions must be notified upon reservation for required adjustments.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Azores Whale Watching TERRA AZUL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms