Sarajevo Full Walking Tour
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Exploring Sarajevo without a guide may give you only a sketchy take on its storied history and multicultural heritage. This small-group tour delivers: ensuring you cover its key sights and gain perspective on its past and present that many visitors never get. Unpack its Ottoman, Austro-Hungarian, and modern culture; view sights including the Latin Bridge, Eternal Flame, and Pigeon Square; and do it all in a fun and hassle-free way.
- Get to know Sarajevo and its sights on a small-group walking tour
- Dig deeper into the sights and the city’s multicultural roots than if alone
- See all the top sites, from the City Hall to the Gazi Husrev-Bey Mosque
- Hear tales on local life and insider tips that most travelers miss out on
service of certified tour guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointSpirit Tours, Ferhadija 19, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point is BH Spirit City Tours and Excursions Office. If required in advance, we can organize a hotel/apartment/hostel pick up.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY BH Spirit City Tours and Excursions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 114364P1