- A full-day catamaran tour of the Maddalena Archipelago, with lunch
- Enjoy a tasty all-inclusive meal, plus coffee, wine, and Sardinian liqueur
- Escape the crowds and discover some of Sardinia's most untouched coastlines
- Get a peek below the water with provided snorkeling masks and gear
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at 9.45 a.m. at the bar of the Yachting Club Punta Sardegna in the small port of Punta Sardegna (Palau) for those who come with their own car the parking is up on the road in front of the tennis courts at less than 100 meters. from the dock where the boat is.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- If there are food intolerances or special requests, we confirm that they cannot be managed on the boats, so in this case a packet lunch is recommended. (only the no-fish or vegetarian options are possible) The itineraries are indicative only, the captain has the right to vary the itinerary according to the weather conditions in order to ensure the safety of navigation.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sardinia Sailing Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms