- A full-day, small-group La Maddalena sailing tour, with lunch and wine
- Sample traditional Sardinian delicacies onboard the ship in a stunning setting
- Enjoy plenty of time to stop for a swim and explore the turquoise waters
- Tours are capped at only 12 participants for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Tourist Port - near the maritime station Here are the info for boarding: TOURIST PORT OF PALAU BOARDING 9.45 a.m. DEPARTURE 10.00 a.m. BRIDGE IN FRONT OF THE VILLANOVA BAR (near the ferry station)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- If there are food intolerances or special requests, we confirm that they cannot be managed on the boats, so in this case a packet lunch is recommended. (only the no-fish or vegetarian options are possible) The itineraries are indicative only, the captain has the right to vary the itinerary according to the weather conditions in order to ensure the safety of navigation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sardinia Sailing Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.