Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
You can find Ape Calessino Quattro Mori on the corner of Via Roma and Largo Carlo Felice (at the corner of Palazzo Rinascente, next to the municipal building (I can send Google maps by request).
|Monday:||08:30 AM - 09:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:30 AM - 09:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:30 AM - 09:30 PM|
|Thursday:||08:30 AM - 09:30 PM|
|Friday:||08:30 AM - 09:30 PM|
|Saturday:||08:30 AM - 09:30 PM|
|Sunday:||09:30 AM - 09:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- for infants a car seat is mandatory (by the customer)
- minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by 1 adult
- FOR CRUISERS: IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO TELL US THE PICKING TIME YOU PREFER. WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO CONFIRM THE EXCURSION AT THE SELECTED TIME AND WHEN IT IS NOT POSSIBLE WE WILL OFFER YOU AN ALTERNATIVE TIME. IN THE HOURS WHERE CRUISE SHIPS ARRIVE IN CAGLIARI THE AVAILABILITY IS VERY LIMITED AND ENDS QUICKLY, SO WE MAY BE FORCED TO DECLINE THE RESERVATION
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ape Calessino Quattro Mori (tuk tuk Cagliari)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons