2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Snacks and limited refreshments
Transportation back to your car after the tour
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointSausalito Houseboat Community - This tour must have at least 6 people registered in order to operate. If you cannot do this, please call in the day before the tour to check availability or take a self-guided tour using the Sausaito Wooden Boat Tour guide book. This book is available at Mollie Stones Market in Sausalito, Driver's Market on Caledonia Street or the Historical Society Ice House in downtown Sausalito.
Saturday and Sunday
12:30 - 3:30 PM
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- We don't cancel for rain, only storms. DRESS APPROPRIATELY
- A minimum of 6 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sausalito Wooden Boat Tour
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursUnique ExperiencesSausalitoUnique Experiences - CaliforniaHistorical Tours - CaliforniaUnique Experiences - San FranciscoHistorical Tours - San FranciscoUnique Experiences - Napa & SonomaHistorical Tours - Napa & SonomaCategory