6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore historic Georgia without the hassle of navigating on your own on a half–day tour to two major landmarks that visitors to Savannah often miss: Fort Jackson, the oldest brick fort in the state, and Bonaventure, a cemetery set on a bluff overlooking the Wilmington River. Unlike most inflexible day tours, guests enjoy a midday break to relax and have lunch (own expense) before continuing on to the final stop.
Saved to wishlist!
Complimentary pick up and return to Savannah's Historic District Hotels.
Food and drinks
Parking fees at Savannah Visitors Center *(FREE 1st hour & $1.00 each hour following
Departure & Return
Departure Point301 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Per State law, any person entering the premises waives all civil liability against this premises owner and operator for any injuries caused by the inherent risk associated with contracting COVID-19 at public gatherings, except for gross negligence, willful and wanton misconduct, reckless infliction of harm, or intentional infliction of harm, by the individual or entity of the premises.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Savannah
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Savannah Fort Jackson & Bonaventure Guided Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Savannah Fort Jackson & Bonaventure Guided Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Savannah Fort Jackson & Bonaventure Guided Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 3902P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSavannahBus Tours - GeorgiaHistorical Tours - GeorgiaFull-day Tours - GeorgiaHalf-day Tours - GeorgiaBus Tours - CharlestonHistorical Tours - CharlestonFull-day Tours - CharlestonHalf-day Tours - CharlestonBus Tours - JacksonvilleHistorical Tours - JacksonvilleFull-day Tours - JacksonvilleHalf-day Tours - JacksonvilleCategory
Massie Heritage CenterShips of the Sea Maritime MuseumAmerican Prohibition MuseumWormsloe State Historic SiteReynolds SquareTelfair AcademyTelfair Museums Jepson CenterSavannah Historic DistrictAndrew Low HouseMercer Williams House MuseumTemple Mickve Israel Sorrel Weed House Madison SquareFirst African Baptist ChurchChippewa SquareHistoric Savannah TheatreFactors WalkBeach Institute African American Cultural CenterGribble House Paranormal ExperienceColonial Park Cemetery