2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Paranormal Investigation Equipment
Departure & Return
Savannah, GA 31401, USA
410 E Lower, Factors Walk, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ghostown Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during After Hrs Paranormal Investigation: Inside Haunted Graveface Museum Factors Walk?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during After Hrs Paranormal Investigation: Inside Haunted Graveface Museum Factors Walk?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ghost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSavannahGhost & Vampire Tours - GeorgiaWalking Tours - GeorgiaGhost & Vampire Tours - CharlestonWalking Tours - CharlestonGhost & Vampire Tours - JacksonvilleWalking Tours - JacksonvilleCategory
Historic Savannah TheatreOwens-Thomas HouseColumbia SquareShips of the Sea Maritime MuseumMassie Heritage CenterBeach Institute African American Cultural CenterFactors WalkOlde Pink HouseTemple Mickve Israel Savannah Historic DistrictCathedral of St. John the BaptistMercer Williams House MuseumChippewa SquareThe Pirates’ HouseSorrel Weed House First African Baptist ChurchDavenport House MuseumWormsloe State Historic SiteAmerican Prohibition MuseumMadison Square