- 2.5-hour Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil walking tour of Savannah
- Explore the literary sites of Savannah
- Learn about the history and culture of this historic Southern town
- Small group size ensures personalized attention from professional guide
Departure & Return
We meet at the John Wesley statue in the middle of Reynolds Square, which is right across the street from the Old Pink House Restaurant and Tavern at 23 Abercorn St.
The tour ends in Forsyth Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Savannah Sidewalk Tours LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience