- Savannah City History Trolley Tour and Riverboat Cruise Combo
- Explore the Savannah Historic District, Victorian District, River Street, and Savannah City Market
- Relax on a narrated sightseeing cruise along the Savannah River
- Travel between locations in a trolley
Departure & Return
Savannah Visitor's Center - If you do not require hotel pickup, please meet at the Savannah Visitor's Center. Our guide will be at the Gray Line Savannah's Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd. office.
We will drop you off at the Savannah Riverboat Boarding center for your "Sea" part after your 90 minutes "Land" Tour. After you finish the cruise, you can use FREE DOT shuttle or alternate means of transportation. DOT shuttle brochures are available at Visitor Center or we can provide you one.
What To Expect
Sit back and relax on the full loop through the Savannah Historic District, the Victorian District, River Street, and Savannah City Market. As you drive through the town's stately mansions and hanging Spanish moss, experience the magic that was the inspiration for John Berendt's novel 'Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil'. Learn the history, legend, and lore which has shaped Savannah into a place known both as one of the most romantic and most haunted cities in America.
At the conclusion of the tour, make your way to River Street to board a Savannah Riverboat. Take in the waterfront views as you cruise along the lovely Savannah River and learn about the history of the river from your captain.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Per State law, any person entering the premises waives all civil liability against this premises owner and operator for any injuries caused by the inherent risk associated with contracting COVID-19 at public gatherings, except for gross negligence, willful and wanton misconduct, reckless infliction of harm, or intentional infliction of harm, by the individual or entity of the premises.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Savannah
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "A two and half hour wait hanging around the dock, bums, heat, was unreasonable." See review
- "My only complaint is that the handicapped parking in the visitor center lot is really far from where you board and get dropped off on returning." See review
- "Board early and go to top deck to grab a table with an umbrella." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews