- Continuous storytelling and audio enhancement add thrills even at a distance
- Discover Savannah darkest history and paranormal location
- Step into Savannah's dark side on a curated ghost tour
- Easy meetup point in central Savannah
Departure & Return
Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your start time in Oglethorpe Square. Your host will approach you for check-in.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Genteel and Bard
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Genteel and Bard's Savannah Dark History and Ghost Walking Tour.
- "His name began with a J but I can’t exatly remember it (sorry) definitely worth the money" See review
- "We would highly recommend this tour to anyone looking for a genuine, cerebral, and spine-chilling ghostly adventure." See review
- "There were a couple of kids on the tour that seemed a little young, but I suppose that's up to the parents, not the tour company." See review