2 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If biking through Savannah sounds like a fun way to see Georgia’s oldest city, this bike tour is the way to go. It combines a guided tour of historic Savannah sites with a great range of bike rentals: choose from standard or electric bikes, and keep them for a full or half-day after your tour.
- Historic Savannah bike tour and rental
- Guide lets you in on biking tips around the city
- Overview of the Savannah’s top historic sites—great for first-time visitors
- Choose to keep your bike for a few hours or a full day after your tour ends
Saved to wishlist!
A detailed map of suggested routes to take and places to visit following your tour
Use of a wide selection of bicycles (electric or traditional)
Use of helmet (on request, not required for riders older than 16)
90-120 minute bike tour of Savannah's Historical District
Bike rental before and/or after your tour for up to 6 hours, depending on the day and time.
Departure & Return
106 W Gwinnett St Unit 1C, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
South West side of Forsyth Park
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All passenger weights and heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Please arrive as early as 10-15 minutes prior to the tour time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY SAVANNAH ON WHEELS LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Savannah's Historical Bike Tour and Bike Rental Package?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Savannah's Historical Bike Tour and Bike Rental Package?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Savannah's Historical Bike Tour and Bike Rental Package?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Savannah's Historical Bike Tour and Bike Rental Package?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Savannah's Historical Bike Tour and Bike Rental Package
2 to 8 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSavannahMountain Bike Tours - GeorgiaHistorical Tours - GeorgiaMountain Bike Tours - CharlestonHistorical Tours - CharlestonMountain Bike Tours - JacksonvilleHistorical Tours - JacksonvilleCategory
Historic Savannah TheatreSorrel Weed House Colonial Park CemeterySavannah Historic DistrictWormsloe State Historic SiteOlde Pink HouseTemple Mickve Israel Andrew Low HouseMercer Williams House MuseumGribble House Paranormal ExperienceAmerican Prohibition MuseumDavenport House MuseumFactors WalkThe Pirates’ HouseTelfair Museums Jepson CenterMassie Heritage CenterColumbia SquareChippewa SquareShips of the Sea Maritime MuseumFirst African Baptist Church