Departure & Return
Our tour will start here in Johnson square. You'll hear the story of the old Indian Chief that once told the origin story of the Creek's here. And you'll also here about Nathaniel Greene, the man buried in the square.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Our tour ends in Chippewa Square, you may know it from the movie Forest Gump! Yep, this is the square Forest sat on that bench telling his story. It's also one of the most beautiful squares.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY WalknTours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas