- Enjoy included tastings at three brewery stops
- Learn about brewing history and beer styles
- Compact neighborhood means short walks between breweries
- Meet-up point is easy to reach by public transit or taxi
Departure & Return
Meet us at Urban Family Brewing. One of our Beer Guides, Your guide Tim will meet you inside. He will be the one with white gift bags. If you don’t see us, ask one of the taproom staff.
Only 1/4 of a mile away, we will end our tour at Populuxe Brewing.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Show proof of Covid-19 Vaccination, hard copy, or electronic/phone photo
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seattle Brewery Walking Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
See all safety measures taken by East Ballard Breweries Tours.