Explore our promoted experiences
- Included beer tastings at three local breweries
- Learn some background on the Seattle craft beer scene
- See the moving Seattle Fishermen’s Memorial
- Visit a neighborhood that many tourists miss
Departure & Return
Meet us at Figurehead Brewery. One of our Beer Guides, Tim or Craig, will meet you inside. We will be the one with white gift bags. If you don’t see us, ask one of the taproom workers.
Our tour ends at Rooftop, just 3/4 of a mile from Figurehead Brewing.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Show proof of Covid-19 Vaccination, hard copy, or electronic/phone photo
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seattle Brewery Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas