- Pike Place Market - Food and Cultural Walking Tour
- Food tours Seattle - experience some of the city's favorite market spots
- Eat an array of deliciously famous foods most celebrated culinary landmark - Pike Place Market
- Take advantage of the discount card you receive on return trips to the market on your own
Departure & Return
Tours meet at the Sasquatch statue inside the Economy Market Atrium, 1433 1st Avenue, just south of the Market Information Booth at 1st and Pike. Look for the neon hummingbird sign over the sidewalk. We ask that guests arrive 15 minutes prior to their tour departure.
Seatown is located at the North end of Pike Place Market, about 5 blocks from your starting location.
What To Expect
The market also features one of the largest craft markets in the country, featuring all locally made, handcrafted goods. There are over 225 small, independent businesses and a diverse selection of restaurants here.
Also included on this tour is a repeat visitor card, good for a 10% discount at all of the locations where you will have tastings, valid for up to 1 week after the tour. By the end of the Pike Place Market Food and Cultural Walking Tour, you will not only have eaten an array of deliciously famous foods, but you will also have picked up a few buying tips, cooking ideas and handy market knowledge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Accommodations can be made for food allergies and restrictions with advance notice
- Please bring a filled water bottle for the tour, as you will be walking and eating for two to three hours. If you are unable to do so water is available for purchase from Market vendors. Please arrive early to provide enough time to purchase water should you chose to do so - be advised public water fountains are not readily available
- Children in strollers are highly discouraged, as some areas have limited access for strollers
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tours may be cancelled due to low booking numbers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Savor Seattle Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff