Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Mt. Rainier National Park with TripAdvisor “Hall of Fame” nature guides
- Learn about the park’s ecosystems on a 3-mile (5-km) hike that's suitable for most levels
- Sip wine in a gorgeous setting at two hand-picked vineyards
- Small-group tour limited to 10 for a more personalized hike and tasting experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Participants must be 21 years or older to drink wine.
- Most travelers can participate
- If you have dietary restrictions, please inform us 48 hours before your tour departure
- Comfortable footwear recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evergreen Escapes Seattle
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff