9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Travel amid a stunning landscape on a memorable day trip through the Cascade Mountains. Your vehicle will climb Stevens Pass, motor alongside the Skykomish River and present views of Bridal Veil Falls and Deception Falls en route to Leavenworth. On arrival in the Bavarian town, you’ll have two hours for lunch (own expense) with free time to explore its wine shops and art galleries. Then continue over Blewett Pass, glimpse an old gold mining town and stop at Snoqualmie Falls, a premier natural attraction.
- 10-hour day trip to Leavenworth via the Cascade Mountains
- Travel alongside the Skykomish River and cross Blewett Pass
- Glimpse Deception Falls and search for Bigfoot at Bridal Veil Falls
- Stop at an observation deck to view Snoqualmie Falls
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by from Seattle included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Airport and Pier pick up/drop off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cheryl's Northwest Tours LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Leavenworth Day Trip from Seattle through the Cascade Mountains?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Leavenworth Day Trip from Seattle through the Cascade Mountains?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Leavenworth Day Trip from Seattle through the Cascade Mountains?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Leavenworth Day Trip from Seattle through the Cascade Mountains?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Leavenworth Day Trip from Seattle through the Cascade Mountains
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeChristmasHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsHoliday & Seasonal ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeattleBus Tours - WashingtonNature and Wildlife - WashingtonChristmas - WashingtonHistorical Tours - WashingtonFull-day Tours - WashingtonBus Tours - VancouverNature and Wildlife - VancouverChristmas - VancouverHistorical Tours - VancouverFull-day Tours - VancouverBus Tours - PortlandNature and Wildlife - PortlandChristmas - PortlandHistorical Tours - PortlandFull-day Tours - PortlandCategory
BelltownPioneer SquareSeattle Art Museum (SAM)Seattle Cruise PortOlympic National ParkLake UnionTillicum VillageKlondike Gold Rush National Historical Park - Seattle UnitSeattle Great WheelMt. St. HelensQueen Anne HillCapitol HillPacific Science CenterUniversity of WashingtonFremont DistrictBill and Melinda Gates Foundation Discovery CenterBlake Island Marine State ParkSky View ObservatoryKerry Park (Franklin Place)Seattle Waterfront