8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get a taste for some of the Pacific Northwest’s top wines on this 5.5-hour, guided, small-group, wine-tasting tour. Roam through Woodinville wine country, nestled in the beautiful Sammamish River Valley just 30 minutes northeast of Seattle and home to over 100 wineries and tasting rooms. Visit three boutique wineries for a wine tasting with local meats, cheeses and crackers served. Hotel pickup and drop-off from downtown Seattle accommodations included.
- Visit three boutique wineries such as Lauren Ashton Cellars or Kestrel Vintners, and taste some of the best wine in Washington
- Ride in a luxury vehicle with round-trip transport from downtown hotels
- All tasting fees and snacks are included
- Small-group tour limited to 10 ensures more personalized attention
- Experience the dense forests and rich history of Central Washington
- Compare tasting notes as you try 4 to 6 wines at each of three Woodinvillve wineries (tastings included)
- Savor a fresh, family-style lunch
Tour departs at 10:00 am and lasts for 8 hours<br/>Locally-Sourced Picnic Lunch<br/>Pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
All-inclusive, full-day tour of Snoqualmie Falls & Woodinville Wine Country.
All tasting fees covered at three beloved local wineries.
TripAdvisor "Hall of Fame" professional naturalist guide. We guarantee you'll love your trip leader!
Lunch: Local, organic, beautiful lunch with local wine!
Snacks, water, sparkling water, and more.
Additional warm clothing available upon request.
Transportation in a new Ford Transit van
Pick-up and drop-off at your downtown Seattle hotel, Airbnb, or rental.
Bellevue Area pick-up upon request: Hyatt Regency Bellevue
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up where you're staying in Downtown Seattle including hotels, Airbnbs, hostels, and ports. If you are staying outside our legal pick up zone, we are happy to meet you at our default pick up location—Sheraton Grand Hotel (1400 6th Ave). We also pickup in downtown Bellevue (Hyatt Regency Bellevue) upon request.
We will call/text/email around noon the day prior to your tour to confirm your pick-up location and exact pick-up time. No need to check-in before we contact you (unless you have a question, of course!). If you're unclear whether your hotel is a part of our downtown zone, give us a call!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Participants must be 21 years or older to drink wine.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evergreen Escapes Seattle
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
How do I arrange pickup for the Woodinville Wine & Snoqualmie Falls: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour from Seattle?
A:We offer complimentary pick-up and drop-off wherever you’re staying in downtown Seattle – hotels, Airbnbs, vacation rentals, a private home, etc. Our operations team will connect with you 24 hours prior to your trip to confirm the time and location.
What should I wear for the Woodinville Wine & Snoqualmie Falls: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour from Seattle?
A:Please wear closed-toe comfortable walking shoes, hiking shoes, or boots and bring a light wind/waterproof jacket. We also recommend dressing in layers, with a non-cotton outer layer (please avoid denim).
What should I bring with me on the Woodinville Wine & Snoqualmie Falls: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour from Seattle?
A:A hat and sunglasses are great. Also, your cell phone or camera and any necessary medications are pretty much it! We're happy to take care of everything else!
How many wines do we sample on the Woodinville Wine & Snoqualmie Falls: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour from Seattle?
A:Compare tasting notes as you try 4 to 6 wines at three beloved Woodinville-area wineries and get a behind-the-scenes look. All experience levels welcome!
Which wineries are visited during the Woodinville Wine & Snoqualmie Falls: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour from Seattle?
A:Your guide will combine group preferences, weather considerations, and more to create a lovely day. We're likely to change wineries from day to day to give you the best possible experience. If you have a winery in mind, please let your guide know.
Do you have vegetarian options on the Woodinville Wine & Snoqualmie Falls: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour from Seattle?
A:Yes - Please be sure to enter in any special needs/requests in the "Special Requirements" box at checkout and we will do our best to accommodate you!
How strenuous is the Woodinville Wine & Snoqualmie Falls: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour from Seattle?
A:We have built our trips to appeal to all abilities and interest levels, and are rated easy to moderate. Our tours have a maximum of ten guests, which allows your guide to tailor the activity level to your group.
What happens if it rains on the day of my Woodinville Wine & Snoqualmie Falls: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour from Seattle?
A:Our guides craft the best itinerary to accommodate the weather. We run our tours rain or shine because the Pacific Northwest is stunning regardless of the weather. Frequently, wet weather only lasts an hour or so before things start to improve again!
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Woodinville Wine & Snoqualmie Falls: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour from Seattle?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Woodinville Wine & Snoqualmie Falls: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour from Seattle?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Woodinville Wine & Snoqualmie Falls: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour from Seattle?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Woodinville Wine & Snoqualmie Falls: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour from Seattle?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5412WINE
Compare Similar Experiences
Woodinville Wine & Snoqualmie Falls: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour from Seattle
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSeattleFood Tours - WashingtonBus Tours - WashingtonNature and Wildlife - WashingtonWine Tastings - WashingtonWalking Tours - WashingtonFull-day Tours - WashingtonFood Tours - VancouverBus Tours - VancouverNature and Wildlife - VancouverWine Tastings - VancouverWalking Tours - VancouverFull-day Tours - VancouverFood Tours - PortlandBus Tours - PortlandNature and Wildlife - PortlandWine Tastings - PortlandWalking Tours - PortlandFull-day Tours - PortlandCategory
Lake WashingtonWashington State FerriesBloedel ReserveQueen Anne HillBlake Island Marine State ParkFishermen's TerminalKerry Park (Franklin Place)Pacific Science CenterBelltownSeattle Art Museum (SAM)Myrtle Edwards ParkT-Mobile Park Seattle Great WheelFremont DistrictSeattle Cruise PortUniversity of WashingtonHiram M. Chittenden LocksCascade RangeMuseum of Pop Culture (MoPOP)Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery