- Take a food tour of Seattle’s famous Pike Place Market
- Enjoy eight diverse tastings
- Learn about the market’s storied past
- Fun for the entire family
Departure & Return
Tours meet 15 minutes prior to tour start time inside the Atrium of the Economy Market Building, 1433 1st Ave, just south of the Pike Place Market information booth. Look for the neon hummingbird sign above the sidewalk, walk in the glass doors and meet your guide at the Sasquatch sculpture.
Start at one end of the market, eat your way to the other! Seatown is located due north of the starting point approximately 3 blocks away.
What To Expect
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available; please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Food tastings are subject to change
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Show Me Seattle
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Taste Pike Place Walking Food Tour.