30 to 35 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
There's no better way to witness Arizona's incredible desert beauty than from the above. Get an eagle’s eye view during this helicopters tour of some of Sedona's most famous red rock formations, including the ancient Anasazi cliff dwellings. Along the way, learn about the rich natural history of the area from your trusty pilot and snap some amazing pics.
Saved to wishlist!
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Live commentary on board
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
1200 Airport Rd , 1200 Airport Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Please check in 10-15 mins early.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum weight is 300 pounds per seat
- Seatbelt must be worn at all time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Masks are required to fly
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guidance Air
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Sedona Helicopter Tour: Desert Thunder Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sedona Helicopter Tour: Desert Thunder Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Sedona Helicopter Tour: Desert Thunder Tour
30 to 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSedonaHelicopter Tours - ArizonaHelicopter Tours - FlagstaffHelicopter Tours - ScottsdaleCategory