Explore our promoted experiences
- Comprehensive sightseeing tour of Sedona
- See the Chapel of the Holy Cross, Oak Creek Canyon, and other sites
- Learn about the history and folklore of the area
- Round-trip transport from your Sedona hotel
- Small group of 14 people or fewer
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Climb into an air-conditioned transport van that can accommodate up to 14 passengers, then head for the airport overlook. This vantage point allows views over Coffeepot Rock and Thunder Mountain. Move on to the Chapel of the Holy Cross, designed by Marguerite Brunswig Staude, then visit Oak Creek Canyon, Sedona's Art Village, and Tlaquepaque. Along the way, listen to your guide's commentary on the history and folklore of Sedona.
Your tour ends with drop-off at your Sedona hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Water is supplied throughout the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- HOTEL INFORMATION REQUIRED 72 HOURS PRIOR TO TOUR DATE
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Great Venture Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I highly recommend this tour but I can only recommend it if Al is your guide!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews