11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Grand Canyon National Park is one of the most sought-after destinations in the US. Prebook your time there and guarantee your visit with this Grand Canyon National Park Experience from Sedona. You’ll check off two big attractions in one tour—the Grand Canyon South Rim and the Cameron Trading Post—with a guide leading the way and pointing out sights so you don’t miss a thing.
- Spend time in Grand Canyon National Park with a guide
- Stop at Cameron Trading Post on the Navajo Reservation
- An early morning start time gets you home before dinnertime
- Easy, round-trip transport from Sedona included
Saved to wishlist!
Professional, knowledgeable guide
Hotel pickup and drop off
Fully narrated tour, with comfortable vehicle that seats no more than 14 passengers
Multiple stops along the South Rim of the Grand Canyon
Souvenir shopping at the historic Navajo Trading Post at Cameron
Gratuity not included, 15-20% tip for your guide recommended if you enjoy your tour
Time will be given for lunch on your own, lunch not included in price
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all Sedona, Village of Oak Creek, and Flagstaff Hotels (within city limits only). Minimum 4 guests required for tour to operate.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Great West Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Grand Canyon Experience Tour from Sedona?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Grand Canyon Experience Tour from Sedona?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Grand Canyon Experience Tour from Sedona?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grand Canyon Experience Tour from Sedona?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Grand Canyon Experience Tour from Sedona
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSedonaBus Tours - ArizonaHistorical Tours - ArizonaFull-day Tours - ArizonaBus Tours - FlagstaffHistorical Tours - FlagstaffFull-day Tours - FlagstaffBus Tours - ScottsdaleHistorical Tours - ScottsdaleFull-day Tours - ScottsdaleCategory