8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Skip the hassle of rental cars and rigid group tour schedules with this private tour of the Grand Canyon from Sedona. With just your group and a guide who knows the best viewpoints, shortcuts, and ways to beat the canyon crowds—as well as the local history and geology—you can expect a comfortable and customizable experience. Lunch at the historic El Tovar lodge is included.
- Explore the Grand Canyon at your own pace on a private guided tour
- Go with a guide—get more out of your trip than you would exploring solo
- Stroll along the South Rim Trail and enjoy lunch at El Tovar lodge
- With someone else driving, you’re free to soak up the views
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up and return to your hotel in the Sedona, Arizona area. 2 person minimum.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Passports are not needed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY First Class Charter Tours of Sedona
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Grand Canyon Private Luxury Car Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Grand Canyon Private Luxury Car Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Grand Canyon Private Luxury Car Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grand Canyon Private Luxury Car Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Grand Canyon Private Luxury Car Tour
8 to 10 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursPhotography ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSedonaBus Tours - ArizonaPhotography Tours - ArizonaFull-day Tours - ArizonaBus Tours - FlagstaffPhotography Tours - FlagstaffFull-day Tours - FlagstaffBus Tours - ScottsdalePhotography Tours - ScottsdaleFull-day Tours - ScottsdaleCategory