5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled water included
Pick-up and drop-off for most Sedona hotels
Professional, entertaining guide will take you to the most unique areas of Jerome
Explore Tuzigoot National Monument, an ancient Sinagua ruin
Visit many sites of the unique town of Jerome, Arizona
Lunch not included, time will be given to enjoy lunch on your own in Jerome
Gratuity not included: 15% - 20% tip for your guide recommended if you enjoy your tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick-up and drop-off at most Sedona Hotels. If you are not staying at a hotel, an alternative meet-up point can be designated. We will confirm on the day before your tour the time your guide will meet you at your hotel lobby. Minimum 4 travelers required for tour to operate.
HOTEL INFORMATION IS REQUIRED 72 HOURS PRIOR TO TOUR DATE
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- HOTEL INFORMATION IS REQUIRED 72 HOURS PRIOR TO TOUR DATE
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Great West Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jerome Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Jerome Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jerome Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jerome Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursGhost & Vampire ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSedonaBus Tours - ArizonaGhost & Vampire Tours - ArizonaHistorical Tours - ArizonaHalf-day Tours - ArizonaBus Tours - FlagstaffGhost & Vampire Tours - FlagstaffHistorical Tours - FlagstaffHalf-day Tours - FlagstaffBus Tours - ScottsdaleGhost & Vampire Tours - ScottsdaleHistorical Tours - ScottsdaleHalf-day Tours - ScottsdaleCategory