Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Sedona medicine wheel ceremony
- Traditional ceremony highlights Sedona spiritual life
- Learn first-hand about traditions among some American Indian tribes
- Highly personalized tour directly addresses each member of your group
Departure & Return
Contact the store for a pick up location Contact the guide to make arrangement for pick up. Across from Bear Cloud Gallery in the Matterhorn Inn
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 07:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- standing around the medicine wheel for a longer time. chairs can be provided if requested.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sedona Spirit Journeys, LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands