- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Small-group tour
Departure & Return
The storefront Aligning Light is at 333 N SR 89A, Suite 5 in the Matterhorn Shoppes on the main street of Sedona. An arranged location such as hotels, Air bnb, BandB, etc are an optional starting points when discussed with guide.
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Saturday:||07:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Sunday:||07:00 AM - 07:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children over 14 must be accompanied by an adult
- Specialized tour accommodations for the walking disabilities and wheelchairs, upon request
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bring your camera, hats, and comfortable shoes (no flipflops)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sedona Spirit Journeys, LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private 4-Hour Sedona Spirit Journey and Medicine Wheel Teachings.