Are you interested in?
- Go for a one-of-a-kind Segovia tour when you travel by hot-air balloon
- A small-group tour makes for an intimate way to explore
- This dawn tour lets you see the sun rise over the scenery
- Enjoy Champagne and breakfast after landing, and receive a certificate
Departure & Return
Departure PointGlobos Boreal en Segovia, Calle de la piedad Segovia, "Junto al motocros", 40197 Segovia, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is recommended that you wear casual, comfortable clothing. Flat footwear (no high heels or sandals please). Dress for the temperature of the day.
- Tour provider will confirm the day before depending on the weather conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY GLOBOS BOREAL BALLOON RIDES
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Balloon Rides in Segovia with Optional transportation from Madrid.