- Full-day small-group tour of Ephesus from Selcuk
- Learn about the ancient history of this swath of antiquity
- Visit the Temple of Artemis, once one of the seven wonders of the ancient world
- Stop by the last residence of the Virgin Mary
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel in Selcuk
- Small-group tour ensures plenty of personalized attention from the guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- From Kusadasi are usually from 8.00 AM to 09.00 AM.
- From Selcuk are usually from 9.00 AM to 09.30 AM.
- Pick up times may vary depending on a) your pick up point b) how many other additional people/pick up points we have that day. This means the final pick up time will be decided 1 day before.
- IT IS IMPORTANT that you contact our pick up operator (call/whatsapp/sms) to find out your final pick up time.
- If you are coming to our office to meet the tour, our office is located next to Ephesus Museum in Selcuk, opposite Selcuk bus station. Address: Ataturk Mah. Ugur mumcu sevgi yolu sok. No 16/b Selcuk, Izmir
- Kusadasi Port
What To Expect
Hear about daily life in the ancient city, and learn how local beliefs, politics and religion have changed through the centuries. See the ruined foundations of the Temple of Artemis, once a Wonder of the Ancient World that was damaged by earthquakes, Goths and passing time.
Take in an important Catholic pilgrimage site at Bulbul Mountain, where some believe that the Virgin Mary lived her final years in a small, stone house. Discover Isa Bay mosque, a jewel of Seljukian architecture, whose brick minarets tower above Iznik-tiled domes and 12 columns, then finish the day with return transfer to your Selcuk hotel. This tour includes lunch.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alaturka Ephesus
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.