Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-day trip from Seville to Cordoba
- Enjoy skip-the-line entrance to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba, Cordoba Synagogue, and Christian Kings Alcazar
- Stroll through the Jewish Quarter and see the 14th-century Alcazar fortress of King Don Pedro
- Explore Medina Azahara, a former city-palace and one of Spain’s most important archaeological sites
- Take a walking tour of Carmona, a hilltop city offering amazing panoramic views
- Accommodation and round-trip hotel transport included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please, call the local supplier to confirm the exact time and pick up.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Occasionally the tour may be offered in two languages at the same time
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Tour Alhambra Viajes, S.L (GRANAVISION)
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Cordoba Trip from Seville Including Medina Azahara, Carmona and Skip-the-Line Entrance to Cordoba Mosque-Cathedral.