- Full-day Seville sightseeing tour by luxury minibus
- See top Seville attractions like Plaza de España in Maria Luisa Park
- Pass UNESCO World Heritage-listed attractions including Seville Cathedral and Royal Alcazar Palace
- Visit the Bullring of the Royal Maestranza in Seville and explore its museum
- Tour the bohemian Triana neighborhood and float down Guadalquivir River on a sightseeing cruise
- Hotel pickup included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
See, too, the Palace of San Telmo and Torre del Oro, two legendary landmarks shrouded in historical legend. Cruise through the charming Santa Cruz quarter and admire the colorful facades of houses flanked with blooming flower boxes. As you approach the center of the city, catch a glimpse of two magnificent UNESCO-listed structures; observe the protective turrets of the Royal Alcazar Palace and gasp at the sky-piercing spires of Seville Cathedral.
Revitalize with lunch at a local restaurant (own expense) and then continue to the Bullring of the Royal Maestranza, an important cultural institution that has hosted some of the country’s most famous bullfights. Explore the vast stadium and then enrich your knowledge of the controversial sport in the interesting museum.
Travel next to the colorful neighborhood of Triana for a panoramic tour of the district; relish the artistic atmosphere of the area and capture stunning views of the Guadalquivir River as you pass the Isabel II Bridge. Conclude your tour with a tranquil 30-minute sightseeing cruise on an open-air boat and then return to your hotel in the luxury minivan.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Some hotels are not accessible by vehicles, in which case your pickup and drop-off will be at the nearest available point
- Seville Cathedral is closed to the public on Sundays and bank holidays due to religious services. Instead you will visit a different monument.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viajes Boreal S.A
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms