- Avoid the ticket line with this admission to the Alcazar of Seville
- Admire the beauty of this UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Gain more insight from a guide than you would get on your own
- "Game of Thrones" fans may recognize the palace as a filming location
Departure & Return
We'll finish our tour inside the gardens of the Alcazar.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please provide to the company complete names and Passport or ID card details of all passengers - This is a mandatory prerequisite in order to buy Alcazar tickets
- Please, arrive at least 10 minutes before the starting time
- The monument's staff will request the original IDs of every single participant of the tour as proof of age and eligibility for discounts.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please provide your telephone number - with country code included.
- Closed on 1st and 6th of January, Good Friday and December the 25th.
- No refunds for lateness or no show ups.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Naturanda Turismo Ambiental
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Alcázar of Seville Tour (Tickets included & Skip the line).